Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Blog................boring!

According to my good friend Natalie, my blog is a place to visit when you are..........BORED! Thanks Natalie. I am going to assume she is just telling me gently (hah!) that I don't update my really cool and interesting blog as often as she would like......so here's the Manda update:

1. Hubby is out of town with teenagers from church.
2. I am doing my best to stay busy 'cause I miss him.
3. I have found a recipe for homemade laundry soap that I am going to try..........I know. I am soo cool.
4. Ryan, Jacob and I went on a mini vacation to Sea World San Antonio, but it stormed the whole time and we were stuck in the hotel.
5. Jacob told me to "be patient mommy" at the restaurant today.
6. My best friend Laura, after us arguing about why I thought she shouldn't waste here time organizing her girls' toys, explained to me that if she didn't, they wouldn't play with them ...............CORRECTLY!
7. I have been trying to go to the YMCA to exercise (because I have realized there is no excuse for not going.......child care, AC, a cable TV on every cardio machine!), and have reaffirmed my original reason for not wanting to exercise..............it HURTS!

Okay, now a few pics:

Jacob and Daddy in the pool.















Jacob helping mommy with her coupons.















Making a tent on the couch.

1 comment:

Paul Cartwright said...

Hey Amanda,
I am so glad you updated your blog I was worried you had given it up. I hope you are doing welld Jacob is getting so big. I am trying to talk Ryan and Kouba and the other guys into bringing their teens out here next summer. Hope you are doing well--Paul