Saturday, January 19, 2008

Christmas 2007


Wiggles in training..................

I told "Santa" he wasn't ready for markers...............


Big boy underwear.............thanks Santa!



A "REAL" guitar from Santa!


Painting sugar cookies........YUM!


A letter from Santa in my stocking. I was a good boy!!!


Lest you think my whole focus is grocery shopping.......I did want to post some pics from Christmas. This was the toddler's first year to GET Christmas. He was so excited about Santa, snowmen, Jingle Bell Rock, candy canes, The Night Before Christmas, Christmas lights.............all except opening presents. He would rather play with the first one he gets and doesn't want to be bothered with opening the rest!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Precious pictures of my precious angel.

Kerri Schaefer said...

I was so nice to meet Jacob last night and hug you after 10 LONG years! I am glad to see you looking well, headed in the right direction, and inlove as ever! Isn't God amazing. 3 girls, 3 guys all hanging out at church camo the secon week of summer every year...BOOM! 3 great marriages all striving to be HIS!!! I think of you often and now can talk to you more often! How exciting. I called Sami on the way home last night and spent an hour of the phone with her in the parking lot of Whataburger!!! Hope to see you and talk more regularly! BEN said hello!!!

Kerri
www.carepages.com
visit:buddhabelly
bschaefer002@comcast.net