Saturday, January 19, 2008

Grocery Game - Week of 1/20/2008

Okay, okay..........I got on the ball and shopped a day earlier this week because I wanted to beat all the other Pearland Grocery Gamers who keep hitting the stores before me and buying up all the free stuff!!! Today I only missed out on free Worcestire sauce.......2 of 'em!

I ROCKED today! I shopped Target, Randall's and Kroger and got LOTS of free stuff: 2 boxes Kleenex, 3 free candy bars, 2 mustards, 2 hot sauces, 4 Ramen noodles, 5 bags Chex Mix!!!!!!!!!

For dirt cheap: 10 boxes granola bars, rice mixes, 3 boxes Electrosol for $0.41 each!, 4 Wish Bone Spritzer Salad Dressings, 6 Ranch Dressings, 2 taco seasonings, Jalapenos, and salsa!

So, here are this weeks totals.......................are you sitting down???????/

Shelf Price: $233
Spent: $66
Saved: $167 (71%)

2008 Cumulative Shelf Price: $734
2008 Cumulative Spent: $300
2008 Cumulative Saved: $434 (59%)

Yes, I am a big DORK who keeps an Excel spreadsheet with all this cool info..........and yes, it is hard to act COOL while I am being checked out. I just want to yell, "CAN YOU BELIEVE I AM SAVING SOOO MUCH MONEY???!!!"

No comments: