Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hmmm...where to begin???

SPRING BREAK!!! Yes, this week is the long waited for spring break. I haven't done anything special according to the world's idea of what Spring Break should be, but I have enjoyed greatly getting to be a stay-at-home mom for at least a week! Causes me to ponder my Arkansas days when I would listen to Dr. Laura on the way home from teaching in little rock. Those of you who are familiar with Dr. Laura know what I am talking about. So here is a list of the things I have done this week:

scrubbed the shower
washed all the laundry
vacuumed
cooked a yummy pot roast (Thank you Homemade Gourmet)
read a book (WOW)
and most importantly.....took care of my precious son ALL DAY LONG
oh yeah..slept until after 7:00 am for the first time since Jacob was born!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Right on babe! Good to see you embrace technology. It will be fun to hear what else you ramble about. Love you.