Thursday, March 15, 2007

We are moving!

Well, after much urging from our downstairs neighbor (beating on his ceiling), we have found a much bigger house to rent! Apparently, our neighbor was bothered by Jacob's constant jumping, running, and driving his Wiggle car on the kitchen floor.......go figure?!? We are very pumped and can't wait to move the first of May. Now Jacob will be able to jump and run whenever he feels moved to.......which is quite often. The house is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, a formal dining room which will serve as Jacob's play hangout, and a nice study for Ryan.....what? you are wondering what I get out of the deal??? Well, I get my very own normal sized kitchen, an indoor utility room with...........hook-ups for my FULL size washer and dryer that have been sitting in storage for the past 2 1/2 years!!! Yipee! Now we can move my Grocery Game stockpile out of Jacob's closet and into our new pantry. More on the AWESOME world of couponing later.........Yes, folks, it doesn't take much to get me excited.

No comments: